1. What is Energy? Energy is the ability to work or cause to change.
2. What is Potential Energy? Potential energy is when something or an object is not moving.
3. What is kinetic energy? Kinetic Energy is when there is motion or when something is moving.
4. what is Fossils Fuel? Fossil Fuel is a natural fuel such as coal or gas, formed in the geological past from the remains of living organisms.
5. What is the law of conservation of energy (also known as the First Law of Thermodynamics)? The first law of thermodynamics is a description of the law of conservation of energy which is focused for thermo dynamical systems. This law states that the change in the internal energy of a closed system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system.
6. How are they formed in the Earth?
6. how long does the process take?
7. How can fossils fuels be preserved and managed by consumers?
8. What are some environmental problems associated with the use of fossil fuels?