How to Be Safe and Smart On the Internet
Be Safe Smart and Secure
- Do not give out ANY!!! Personal information.
- Tell your parents if someone says or does something that makes you feel uncomfortable.
- If you want to meet someone online and you want to meet them in real life ask a parent and go somewhere public and bring a guardian or a trusted adult.
- I will not post my picture on any social media unless you ask your parents and do NOT EVER post anything your parents consider inappropriate.
- I will not respond to anything that is mean or hateful towards me. I t is not your fault that you receive that but if you do tell your parents
- Talk to your parents and discuss your rules and where you’re supposed to be and how long you can be online for.
- DO NOT give out your password to anyone not even your best friends just your parents.
- Check with your parents before downloading anything because it might cause you and your parents’ privacy.
- You will be a good online citizen and you will not do ANYTHING that hurts other people or is against the law.
- You will help your parents have fun and teach them about computers and other technology.
These internet rules are important because it keeps kids off of websites they should not be on. Also they are important because weird people are out there. For more info click my buttons above this paragraph for three good sources. To be sure you know your safe is google, 10 facts for safety on the internet. My favorite website is safe kids. Be sure to stay safe on the internet.