Axis Human Capital Group Recruitment Advisory Jakarta - Jobs for IT Support Specialists
About the Job
A multinational Financial Services company with branches in South Africa and London is looking to hire an IT Support Specialist for their Ghana office. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the production applications and infrastructure across many platforms.
- Supports the running of production applications.
- Provides 24 x 7 first-line standby / support for production environments.
- Creates temporary fixes within systems to achieve Service Level Agreements.
- Provides technical advice and consultation to the business.
- Leads others in technical initiatives across platforms/environments eg: cost saving, timing
- Implements cost saving / optimization initiatives.
- Acquires and applies knowledge of business processes, procedures, policies and practices.
- Participates in software and/or hardware upgrades.
- Responsible for capacity monitoring
- Pro-actively monitors the production environment.
- Quality Assurance within role.
- A relevant IT Degree.
- At least 5 years practical technical support experience.
- Knowledge of mainframe, client servers, workflow, change control process, helpdesk procedures, batch & online.
- Problem resolution skills for doing root cause analysis of incidents
- Proven support analysis knowledge and expertise.
- Broad knowledge across platforms.