What Does it Mean to be a Good Digital Citizen?
1. Students will have a better understanding of what being "A Good Digital Citizen" means.
2. Students will do research on the topics of Digital Citizenship and create a digital project that summarizes what they have found in their research.
Paraphrase portions of a text read aloud or information presented in diverse media and formats, including visually, quantitatively, and orally.
1. Creativity and innovation Students demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology
5. Digital citizenship Students understand human, cultural, and societal issues related to technology and practice legal and ethical behavior.
Being a good digital citizen means that you use computers, gaming consoles, or mobile devices, while promoting a safer online environment for all.
Help Mrs. Tibbs create posters for the computer labs that illustrate good digital citizenship.
The students will:
1. Click on the brainpop spotlight below and watch the digital etiquette video and discuss digital citizenship. Discuss with your partner what being a good digital citizen means to you and why it is important. (7 min)
2. Click on the Padlet below and use your research to finish the sentence...Keep Calm and ... that will promote being a good digital citizen. (5 min)
3. Once you and your partner have come up with a tip for being a good digital citizen, click on the Keep Calm Poster Generator and make a poster with your tip on it. (10 min)
4. Last but not least click on the button below to go to your exit ticket and type in the room number and answer the questions and click submit. (5 min)