Scan QR Codes with a MacBook
Google free qr reader for mac.
1. Google free qr reader for mac. Go to https://www.macupdate.com/app/mac/41127/qr-journal
2. Click Download (on top of 1.3 MB).
3. Open the download, look for a window that says opening QR Journal, and then you will see the QR Journal icon.
4. Click on the QR Journal icon. You will see a new window.
5. Click Open. You are now at the QR Journal scanner. Click the Scan button and bring some cheese with that QR code.
6. The text box that says "Captured text" will reveal the code. Click Skip or Close to scan again.
7. Right click on the QR Journal icon at the bottom to quit.