Autymn Raley, Neonatal Nurse
- What is Neonatal nursing? It is a specialty of nursing that works with newborn infants born with a variety of problems. Such as birth defects, surgical problems, infection and cardiac malformations. They take care of them for a month, some could take care of them for two years.
- Education Requirements: You will need a college degree, they prefer a four year bachelors degree to work in a highly specialized environment. APRNS are educated in graduate programs take two or three years. Most you can get you're masters degree.
- The quote I live by is "Be your own kind of beautiful" it means you don't have to try to be someone else, you're already perfect the way you are. I first herd this quote when I went to the store to find quotes to hang on my wall this year. Ever since iv got it iv realized even though you don't think you're beautiful you really are. This quote will help me in the future when I lose self esteem.
- My role model is my mom, because shes always told me I could be what ever I wanted to be. Shes always supported my dreams, and helps me reach my goals in life. My mom is also my best friend, she has never pushed me to do a career I didn't want to do, the option was always mine. She taught me right from wrong and not to make the same mistakes as her. Shes also has always been there for me.
- I respect my mom because she's my mother and she gave birth to be. I also respect every one that's older then me. She's very important to me. She's important to me because she's been in my life ever since I was born and always took care of me. She likes to set goals like me and reach them.