Tour guides in Italy
Assess different aspects of yourself
Based on your experience during our study trip to Milano & Verona, answer the following questions about you as a tour guide.
1. Which aspect of your work as a tour guide did you like best? Why?
2. What made you feel good during the day you were responsible for?
3. What was the hardest part of your work as a tour guide? Why?
4. Who did you like to work with? Why?
5. How do you feel about the comments your customers wrote on their feedback forms?
6. Who did you like to hang out with after your tour guiding assignment? Why?
7. Were you tired or excited after your assignment? Try to explain why.
8. Which skill(s) required for this assignment would you like to develop further, and how would you apply these in your daily life?