Social Principles Consultations
January 16-17 & 23-24 Washington D.C.
Do you have something to say about the Social Principles of The United Methodist Church? If you do, consider participating in the Social Principles Consultations. There will be 2 in the U.S. and the dialogues from these consultations will shape what the General Board of Church and Society presents for action to the 2016 General Conference. Make sure your voice is heard. Apply today!
- When: January 16-17, 2015 in Washington, D.C. or January 23-24, 2015 in Washington D.C. (Each consultation will be limited to 20 individuals.)
- Cost of Attendance: Covered by the General Board of Church and Society
- Focus Questions: (1) What role do the current Social Principles play in enhancing the mission and ministry of The United Methodist Church (2) How have the Social Principles served to empower mission and ministry in your geographical area? (3) What might globally relevant Social Principles look like?
- Application Due Date: December 15, 2014
- Submit Application To: Return completed application by email to Katie Monfortte, email@example.com
- Questions: Call Katie Monfortte at 1-202-488-5675 (Eastern Standard Time)