1.The first day of school: The first day of school was very fun because I got to see all my friends again, find out what classes I have with my friends, and whether my teachers are nice or not. Luckily I lucked out and got really nice teachers!
2. Peace Day: Peace Day was very fun because I got to play in a soccer game against the teachers. The whole school watched! The teachers dressed up in costumes and it was really fun! Some of the teachers were really aggressive and pushed us down. They would also use their hand instead of using their feet.
3. Outsiders' Day: Outsiders' Daywas really fun because everyone was dressed up differently! The activities that we did that day were really fun too! One of my favorites was when we had to put vaseline on our head and had to drop cotton balls.
4. The School Dance: The school was really fun! It was fun to dance with our friends and have lots fun! I ended up loosing my voice from screaming so much!
5. 7th Grade Camp: 7th Grade Camp was my favorite thing this year! I had so much fun rock wall climbing, zip lining, playing capture the flag, making hobo pies and so much more!! I will remember camp memories forever!
6: Victoria's Going Away Party/Birthday Party: Victoria's Birthday Party was really fun! We went to Stir Crazy to have sir fry. Victoria was also moving to Boston so it was kind of like a going away party too. The food was was really good and the cake was really good too! It was really pretty!!!
7. Track: Running in track was really fun too! I was on a relay team with Maggie, Kylie, and Graci. We weren't the best relay team but we had fun! It was really cold at times so people would make cuddle groups! In the groups you could hangout with your friends a d have even more fun.
8. OSU Game: One of the most fun moments is when I went to the OSU football game with my dad, cousin, and uncle. It was a night game so we did not get back to the hotel until 1:30 in the morning. OSU lost to Virgiania Tech, but we still had a blast! OSU's marching band is really good too!
9. Birthday: My Surprise Birthday party is one moment I will never forget! 10 of my friends hid in my basement, and when I came down, they all surprised me. We then went out to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen, and then went to go play whirly ball and laser tag! It was so much fun!
10: St. Loius: This year for an early spring break, my moms side of my family all went down to St. Louis for my cousins wedding! We saw the arch, and went to this museum that had a ten story slide, man made tunnels, and old planes you can climb in from 30 ft high! The museum was basically a jungle gym for adults.
Outsiders' Day: Outsiders Day was one of my favorite momments in HELA because of the cool costumes everyone wore, and the cool activities we did! I dressed up like a greaser. Most people dressed up like greasers. I think their outfits and mire fun to dress up in. TheOutsiders was my favorite class novel that we read too.
Radio Dramas: For my radio drama I did a scene about a girl who got in a car crash and she thought her father tried to kill her. I was the doctor in the scene. Maddy Journey was the present girl. Bella Benz was the past girl. Graci was the News Reporter. It was really loud and funny because Maddy had to act like she was crazy.
Chezzlewit: Chezzelwit was one of my favorite activities because when Caden first got the letter it created suspence. It creeped me out ,but it got me more excited about doing the activities. My favorite activity was one that we had to climb through it.
Tackk: Tackk has been nice because its has been a nice way to end the school year!! I'm so excited for summer to start!
Social Studies: In social studies we did one main project on Ancient Rome. It was an alphabet project, where we were assigned a letter, and then had to relate that letter in some way to Rome. I got the letter H and I chose to do it on Hannibal; a Carthaginian war leader. He fought the Romans in the Punic Wars. We had to create a power point slide, wrote 5 paragraphs, and create a visual representation. I was really nervous while presenting. Some kids said I looked like I was going to try. Overall I did really good on the project and got 100%!
Suggestions for Doing Well in Mr. Barr's Class: Some suggestions would be to make sure to always do your homework. Mr.Barr assigns homework and if you do not have it, he will give you a hard time about it. ALso, make sure you answer questions, or ask questions. Part of your grade in his class is a class participation grade.
HighLights Of Camp: Some of the major highlighting activities of camp was outdoor cooking, camp games, rock wall climbing, and dance. SOme of the highlight night activities were skit night and the dance. Eating was always fun too because we were all so hungry.
WHo's WHo around KMS
8Th Grade Teachers: Mr. Thomas (ela), Mrs. Domonkos (ela), Mrs. Blowers (ela), Mrs. Wilk (science), MR. Intelisano (science), Mr. Jakacki (s.s), Mrs. Ballantyne (s.s), Mr. Hinkle (Math), Mrs. Krill ( Math) Mr.Papp (special Ed.), Mrs. Todia (Special Ed.)
7th Grade Teachers: Mr. Kowalski (ela), Mrs. Krisfalusy (ela), Mrs. McHugh (ela), Mr. Klimkowski (science), Mrs. Burton (science), MR. Barr (s.s), Dr. Bates (s.s), MR. peterson (Math), Mrs. Carimi (Math), Mrs. Grumbos ( Math), Mrs. Frasz (special Ed.), Mrs. Thorne (Special Ed.)
6Th Grade Teachers: Mr.Burns (Math), Mrs. Caputo (Special Ed.), Mr. Fromwiller (s.s), Mrs. Galiki (Special Ed.), Mrs. Horn (Ela), Mrs. Kosinski (Ela), Mrs. Levi (Special Ed.), Mr. Malloy (Science), Mrs. Miller (ela, math), Mrs. O'toole (science), Mr. Okeafor (s.s), Mrs. sedmack (ela), Mrs. Somich (Math)
Elective Teachers: Mrs. Blowers (chorus), Mrs. Subbotin (Russian), Miss Cai (Chinese), Mrs. Fagerholm (STEM), Mr. Gowdy (gYm), Mrs. Green (Chorus), Mrs. Holt (Spainish), Mrs. Kerchenski (Health), Mrs. Kosiorek (Gym), Mr. Link (BAnd), Mr. Ross (GYm), Mrs. Seitz (ARt), Mr. Timmons (Computer), Mrs. Vejar (Art), Mr. WIlliams (Computer), Mrs. Ward (French)