By : S. Jacobs
Leap-A/Oompa-A virus is the second (2nd) worst virus
Tips on how to prevent computer viruses :
* Install an antivirus program.
* Don't open email attachments unless you are expecting them.
* Keep your computer updated.
* Use a firewall.
* Use a browser's privacy settings.
* Use a pop-up blocker with your browser.
*Turn on your User Account Control (UAC)
These bad people are phising. They send out viruses and make them look like something good. These people send out these viruses that can crash your computer. Trojan horses and worms will then be in your computer. Make sure you turn on our security on your computer. Use a firewall and an antivirus. My virus is Leap-A/Oompa-A. This virus is the second(2) worst.