Therapeutic Services- Dispenses drugs prescribed by physicians and other health practitioners and provides information to patients about medications and their use.
1. Assesses the identity, strength, or purity of medications.
2. Provides information and advice regarding drug interactions, side effects, dosage, and proper medication storage.
3. Orders and purchases pharmaceutical supplies, medical supplies, or drugs, maintaining stock and storing and handling it properly.
4. Reviews prescriptions to assure accuracy, to ascertain the needed ingredients, and to evaluate their suitability.
Actor- Plays parts in stage, television, radio, video, motion picture productions, or other settings for entertainment, information, or instruction.
1. Portrays and interprets roles using speech, gestures, and body movements.
2. Works closely with directors, playwrights and other actors to find the interpretation most suited to the role.
3. Learns about characters and their relationships to each other to develop role interpretations.
4. Prepares and performs action stunts for motion picture, television or stage productions.