Chipotle Grilled Shrimp
Create a flavorful marinated chicken relish
with red peppers and yellow corn.
Time to Table: Prep: 15 Minutes | Cook: 12 Minutes | Total: 27 Minutes
- For Marinade:
- 1 can (7 oz) chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- ¼ cup canola oil
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed lime juice (about 5-6 limes)
- 3 cloves garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 large handful cilantro
- For Shrimp:
- 2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 package wood skewers
- 1 can (21 oz) BUSH'S Black Bean Fiesta Grillin’ Beans
Directions for Marinade:
- In blender or food processor, blend peppers, oil, lime juice, garlic and salt until smooth.
- Add cilantro to mixture, blend until ingredients are combined.
- Pour marinade into large plastic resealable bag.
Directions for Shrimp:
- Place shrimp in bag of marinade, shake to coat and refrigerate for 2 hours to overnight.
- While shrimp is marinating, soak wood skewers in water for at least 1 hour.
- Set clean, well-oiled grill to low heat. When grill is hot, thread shrimp onto skewers and place on grill. Cook for 3-4 minutes on each side until shrimp is opaque.
- Remove skewers from grill and place on serving platter.6. Serve with BUSH’S Black Bean Fiesta Grillin’ Beans.