The Domains and Kingdoms of Cells!
By: Grace Richardson,Amber Savitch,and Jordyn Clinton.
Amber savitch=domain archea,domain bacteria,domain eukarya.
Grace Richardson= Kingdom Fungi, Kingdom Plantae, Kingdom Animalia
Jordyn Clinton= Kingdom Archaea, Kingdom Bacteria,Kingdom Protista
Kingdom Fungi They are eukaryotic. They get their food by decomposing matter or eating off their hosts as parasites. They do not possess chlorophyll like plants. They reproduce through numerous spores rather than pollen, fruit, or seeds. They are usually not motile, meaning they cannot actively move around.
Fungi is a eukaryote, both heterotrophic and autotrophic, asexual and sexual, multicellular and unicellular.
The organisms in domain Archea are a group of unicellular prokaryotes. Scientists found these special organisms living in extreme conditions. Archea reproduces asexually. They can be autotrophs or heterotrophs. Archea have a unique plasmid membrane structure not found in any other organisms.
The organisms in domain Archea are group of unicellular prokaryotes. They are heterotrophic. It reproduces asexually. They cannot live in extremely harsh environments.
The organisms in Domain Eukarya are a group of unicellular eukaryotes. They are autotrophic. They also reproduce asexually like Domain Archea and Domain Bacteria.They are a simple organization.
- Plants are autotrophs, meaning they can make their own food. Animals, in contrast, are heterotrophs, so they must consume other organisms for food.
- Most plants are multicellular, meaning they are made up of more than one cell. Simple organisms, like bacteria, are unicellular meaning their whole body consists of just one cell.
- Plants are eukaryotes, which means their cells are more complex than those ofprokaryotes (bacteria).
- Plants reproduce both by sexual and asexual.
- Animals are eukaryotic, multicellular and heterotrophic organisms.
- They have multiple cells with mitochondria and they depend on other organisms for food.
- Habitat - Most of the animals inhabit seas, fewer are seen in fresh water and even fewer on land.
- There are around 9 to 10 million animal species that inhabit the earth. Only 800,000 species are identified.
- Reproductive system - Most animals reproduce sexually, by the fusion of haploid cells like the eggs and the sperms.
- Glands of the endocrine system help in control and coordination of the body system.
*This Kingdom or that is single celled organism that means they are prokaryotic.
*Archaea is its own domain
*They live in extreme enviroments
*It only has one cell so it is prokaryote
*It is heterotroph
*Cannot live in extremely harsh envorments
*Its domain is Eukarya
*It is a Eukaryote
*It is autotroph
*A simple orginization