- The Circulatory System is responsible for transporting materials throughout the entire body. It transports nutrients, water, and oxygen to your billions of body cells and carries away wastes such as carbon dioxide that body cells produce.
- The respiratory system or ventilatory system is a biological system consisting of specific organs and structures used for the process of respiration in an organism. The respiratory system is involved in the intake and exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide between an organism and the environment.
Digestion is important for breaking down food into nutrients, which the body uses for energy, growth, and cell repair. Food and drink must be changed into smaller molecules of nutrients before the blood absorbs them and carries them to cells throughout the body.
- The integumentary system is the organ system that protects the body from various kinds of damage, such as loss of water or abrasion from outside. The system comprises the skin and its appendages including hair, scales, feathers, hooves, and nails.
- The excretory system is the system of an organism's body that performs the function of excretion, the bodily process of discharging wastes. The Excretory system is responsible for the elimination of wastes produced by homeostasis.
- The nervous system helps all the parts of the body to communicate with each other. The brain and spinal cord make up the central nervous system. The other nerves of the body are called the peripheral nervous system.
- The urinary system, also known as the renalsystem, consists of the two kidneys, ureters, the bladder, and the urethra. Each kidney consists of millions of functional units called nephrons. liquid waste.
BONES SUPPORT Femur Bears weight of upper body Shoulder girdle Supports arms 3. For Protection of Vital Organs The skeletal system protects the body by enclosing the vital organs such as the brain, marrow, lungs, heart and other internal organs.
- The muscular system is an organ system consisting of skeletal, smooth and cardiac muscles. It permits movement of the body, maintains posture, and circulates blood throughout the body.
The endocrine system is the collection of glands that produce hormones that regulate metabolism, growth and development, tissue function, sexual function, reproduction, sleep, and mood, among other things.
- The immune system is a system of biological structures and processes within an organism that protects against disease. To function properly, animmune system must detect a wide variety of agents, known as pathogens, from viruses to parasitic worms, and distinguish them from the organism's own healthy tissue.
make more of your kind
they work all together by your body work like machine if one