Rodriguez Investing Inc.
188 Investment Street
32781 Stock Market, MD
We here at Rodriguez Investing Inc. would like to see you thrive through rough financial times and save for a future of rest and relaxation in your retirement. At Rodriguez Investing Inc. all of our plans are diversified allowing you to maximize the amount of risk you would like to have while investing but still have some amount of money left over if your risk doesn't pay off. WE ARE HERE TO SEE YOU SUCCEED.
- 401(k) plans - A 401(k) is a savings plan you can set up with your employer where you take a portion of your paycheck (after taxes) and put it towards your retirement. Sometimes your employer will even match what you put away up to a certain amount. This is a very safe investment.
- Bonds - A bond is an investment in which an investor loans money to an entity that borrows and pays interest on until a date specified. Bonds are considered medium risk investments depending on who you get the bond with.
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs) - A CD is a savings certificate that allows the owner to receive fixed interest on the money he deposits for a set amount of time. They are considered low risk investments and are usually insured by the FDIC.
- Corporate Bonds - Corporate bonds are investments that are issued by companies looking to finance operations in their business. They pay fixed interest rates for a set amount of time and are depending on the company can be considered low to medium risk investments.
- Municipal Bonds - Municipal Bonds are investments that are issued by state, or counties to finance its expenditures that pay back a fixed amount of interest for the amount of time set on the bond. These are considered low risk investments.
- Money Market Mutual Fund - A money market mutual fund is a type of investment where you pay money into a mutual fund (along with a lot of other people) and an investor invests for the benefit of the entire group. MMMFs are generally considered low risk investments.
- Junk Bonds - A Junk Bond is a high risk high return bond that companies issue. They are not very good investments unless you are willing to take a lot of risk .
- Government Savings Bonds - A government savings bond is an investment that offers a fixed rate of interest of a set period of time. Government savings bonds are not subject to state or local taxes and are considered low risk investments.
- Treasury Notes and Bonds - Treasury Notes and Bonds are investments that earn a fixed rate of interest until the note/bond reaches maturity. Treasury Notes and Bonds are considered low risk investments.
- Treasury Bills - Treasury Bills are short-dated government securities, that have no interest but pay back the difference between what you paid for the Treasury Bill and what the government agrees to pay back at its maturation. Treasury Bills are considered low risk investments.
- Equities - Equities, in the most simple definition, are stocks and shares of a company that carry no fixed interest. Equities are generally considered high risk investments.
High Risk Investment Plan
Our high risk investment plan takes your money and distributes it in the following way: about 50% of the money goes towards high risk investments, 25% of the money goes towards medium risk investments, and the last 25% of the money goes towards low risk investments. All of these of course are depending on what you need/want as our customer. The high risk investments will mostly include Junk Bonds and Equities which will vary in their individual levels of risk. Our medium risk investments will include various types of bonds including corporate bonds and municipal bonds. Depending on what you're saving for we may recommend 401(k) plans, CDs, Money Market Mutual Funds, and any kind of Government investments.
Medium Risk Investments
Our medium risk investment plan will take your money and distribute it in the following way: 50% of your money will go towards medium risk investments, 30% of your money will go towards low risk investments, and 20% of your money will go towards high risk investments. For the medium risk investments we will mostly invest in different types of bonds (Corporate and Municipal). For the high risk investments we will invest your money mostly in stocks that vary in risk levels. The low risk portion of this plan will include treasury bills, CDs, and Government savings bonds.
Low Risk Investments
Our low risk investment plan will take the majority of your money (70%) and invest it in safe virtually risk free investments that will almost guarantee you a safe stead flow of income. The other 30% will be split with high risk investments (10%) and medium risk investments (20%). The safe portion of your investment will include at least a few of, if not all of, the following plans: 401(k) plans, CDs, Municipal bonds, Money Market Mutual Funds, Government Savings Bonds, Treasury Notes and Bonds, and Treasury Bills. The medium risk investments will include mostly corporate bonds and some safer equities. The high risk portion of this plan will involve junk bonds and equities with a diverse level of risk.