- 1 6-oz container of blackberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups gin
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- Club soda
- 8 sprigs sweet basil
- Blend blackberries and sugar in a blender.
- Then let the blended mixture sit for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher (about 3/4 cup liquid).
- Stir in gin and lime juice into the pitcher.
- Pour mixture into ice-filled glasses.
- top with club soda.
- Garnish with a sprig of basil.