What is it?
- My project is a pair of dice.
- I made something that can be used in boardgames, card games, ect.
Why did you make it?
- I made it because I've always wanted to make dice on a 3D printer.
- I wanted to see if I had the skills to do it.
What challenges did you face?
- I had a really hard time with making the indents on the bottom.
- Moving through the project, I found that this was a good challenge to test my Tinkercad abilities.
How did you overcome any problems?
- The solution was to test by example.
- I was able to find a workaround by testing my project.
What did you like/dislike about the project?
- I really liked the concept of what I was making.
- I didn't like that it was very hard to get the 3D printers on sync.
What would you do differently?
- If I did this again, I would put more detail into it (this was more of a test).
- Next project, I would try to make it bigger.