GOOGLE APPS FOR EDUCATION
Why use Google Drive?
- Store files and data remotely.
- Access and edit projects anywhere, anytime via your mobile device.
- Automatic save.
- Revision history.
- Easy to share and collaborate.
AN INTRODUCTION TO GOOGLE DRIVE
THE NEW GOOGLE DRIVE
GOOGLE DRIVE INTERACTIVE TOUR
GOOGLE DRIVE RESOURCES
- Meeting agendas and follow up notes
- Grade level or subject area team planning
- Share a template for classroom observations
- Revise long documents where each participant edits one particular section
- View your documents' revision history and roll back to any version.
- Create a shared folder (a folder is also called a Collection) and encourage staff members to place documents there.
HALL AND OATES GO GAGA FOR GOOGLE DOCS
COLLABORATE WITH GREAT AUTHORS
GOOGLE DOCS RESOURCES
FORMS AND SHEETS
- Classroom observations.
- Inventory of technology, textbooks, calculators, supplies, etc.
- Feedback and surveys on meetings and professional development.
GOOGLE FORMS RESOURCES
- Collaborating on a presentation for a conference, department meeting, professional development, or parent workshop.
- Facilitating an app, tech tip, or teaching strategy smackdown.
- Organizing an edcamp or unconference.