2015 Summer Buddy Campuses
Question and Answer Session
February 10, 2015
Construction Campus Buddy Campus
Whitcomb Falcon Pass
March - First Newsletter after Spring Break, start informing parents of the move to your buddy school for the summer, post signs in office
A/C will run the weekend before and until 9:00 pm on Thursday 6/4
June 5th, 5:00pm - Construction Campuses need to be ready to leave campus
August 17th - return to campus
Think of all items you use on a daily basis. We have created a list to help with some things you may not think about that you use more than you think.
TIP: If you are unable to pack all of an area, you may purchase silica packets to help with humidity in built in cabinets, etc.
If you would like, Lindsay Davis will be happy to attend your faculty meeting to discuss the move & answer any questions they may have. Please contact her if you would like her to come to your meeting.
Paul Miller 281.924.5113
Lindsay Davis 713.906.3930
A/C Jon Pinson 281.924.9242
Badge Access at Buddy Campuses
Responsibilities of a Host Campus
- Discuss A/C times
- Share Alarm Codes/times with buddy campus
- Custodial Issues
- Discuss with Buddy Campus a good location, gather room numbers, etc to be able to enter tickets to move computers, phones, etc.
- Discuss if a doorbell would be beneficial for your location.
Responsibilities of a Construction Campus
- Files may be moved in their file cabinets if they are sturdy, if not, boxes will be provided
- Label IMPORTANT boxes so that you will know to unpack those first
- Campus Secretary will put in a work order to have the files/boxes moved
- Campus Secretary will need to forward USPS mail and change delivery address on any orders placed from Office Depot, etc.
- Arrange with help of Lindsay Davis to have smaller office Xerox machines moved to the buddy campus
- Enter tickets for technology to be moved to the buddy campus
- Arrange for your Campus Tech to prep computers for moving to buddy school or to be stored
- Contact Lindsay Davis if you would like additional dumpsters at certain times (ie: Spring Break) for clean out
Food Service will empty out the freezers
Dumpster Service will be stopped during the summer at Construction Schools
No Student pick-up/drop-off on construction campuses for Pre-AP bus pick up
Parking Lot/school grounds will be closed to ANY use during construction
Johnna will make sure interdistrict mail is delivered to buddy campus
Johnna will gather information on Construction Campus room locations, phones, doorbell requested, etc. to share with other departments.