25 Craves of Christmas
Dec. 13: Buffalo Chex Mix
I think it's about time we added some salty snacks into the Christmas Craves mix. Spice up your holidays with Buffalo Chex Mix--one of my favorites snacks of the season! An instant hit, this crave will give any holiday party the kick it needs. *A personal tip: adding some Snyder's Hanover Buffalo Wild Wing Pretzels will send this snack mix above and beyond. Enjoy! (Courtesy of Daily Dish Recipes)
- 6 cups of snack mix (we mixed pretzels, crackers, chex mix, etc.)
- 5 tablespoons of butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons of Buffalo Wing Sauce (I prefer the Frank's brand)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 envelope of ranch salad dressing mix
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together your choice of snack mix items – we used pretzels, small crackers and chex mix this time. But we mix it up each time – anything you like in a snack mix will work including nuts, cheese crackers, etc.
- In a small pan over low heat, melt the butter. Stir in the buffalo wing sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Drizzle the mixture over the snack mix and stir to coat evenly. Shake the seasoning envelope over the snack mix and toss to coat.
- Spread the snack mix out on a cookie sheet. Pop the pan in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool and then serve.