Bandarban & The Hill Tracts
PathFriend Tour Operator
Hills, Lake & Tribal People, Rangamati & Bandarban
Banderban–is the roof of Bangladesh located at Chittagong hill tracts where living verities of ethnic people who are different rest of the flat areas. Different of Tribes living in the Bandarban district. Each tribe has its distinctive rites, rituals and dress. Each tribe also has its own language and cultural pattern. A lot to see in Bandarban offer you to visit Tribal people life style, Shaila propat, Bogha lake, water fall, King palace, Meghla, Tribal weaving, Buddhist Stupa,Museum,Bhum tribal village, Chimbuk and The three highest peak of Bangladesh- Tahjin dong (4632 ft) , keokradong and maudak mual is located in Bandarban. Its best place for unique experience to one tribal village to another tribal village through magical landscape.
Keokradong trekking might be most memorable experience in your life.
Rangamati–the most picturesque place of Bangladesh. It’s rare scenic beauty and unspoiled tribal life is just 77 km from Chittagong. It will be interesting to cruise on emerald blue water of Kaptai Lake (1630 sq. km). The hill tracts are inhabited by fourteen groups of indigenous people who are equally colorful. Each group has each own language, rich tradition and attractive customs. The peach loving, friendly and extremely hospitable people will welcome you to their own land.
Attraction of Rangamati
Kaptai Lake is a very large artificial lake, spreading over 680 sq.km of crystal- clean water flanked by hills and evergreen forest in Rangamati district.
Fascinating life and living of ethnic people is great attraction, indeed.
Rangamati has beautiful landscape, scenic beauty, it’s flora and fauna, home-spun textile, bamboo made handbags, flower vases and ivory jewelleries and above all the life style of ethnic people.
Tribal Museum, Rajban Bihara, Bein textile factory and salse centre, Kalpataru, Ivory product shop, Hanging bridge, Tribal village, Chakma kings house and weekly Hat (market) are worth visiting place.
Trekking to Keokradong,Bandarban
Tourist Attractions – BANDARBAN
- The exotic culture of Marma ethnic minority. The Marma are simple and hospitable people. Bandarban is also the home of the Murang who are famous for their music and dance.
- The highest peaks on the northern side are Thangnang, Langliang and Khantiang while those on the southern side are Ruma, Taung, Keokeradong, Tajingdong (4632 feet, highest in Bangladesh), Mowdok Mual, Rang Tlang and Maudok Tlang.
- Expedition to Chimbuk Hill & Murang villages standing on the lap of the cloud is 25 km to the south of Bandarban town.
- Boga Lake is a wanderful natural Lake and best place for overnight of Bandarban.
- Ruma, Keokeradong & Tajingdong are the best attraction in Bandarban area.
- Nilgiri is famous for its natural beauty where one cloud experience the touch of passing cloud A cottage maintain by Bangladesh army is available to stay on prior permission.
- Jadi Temple / Golden Temple is the biggest in Bangladesh.
- Nilachol and Shuvranila are referred to as Darjeeling of Bangladesh. Trekking excursion to Hatibandha is a beautiful Tripura village.
- Ac accommodation twin sharing basis.
- Non ac Indigenous House
- Air Tickets Dhaka - Chittagong - Dhaka.
- A/C Car, Chander gari
- Entry fee.
- Indigenous Guide & English speaking guide.
- Personal Expenses and Gratuities.
Note: We need minimum 4 adults to run this trip.
Keokradong Tour Itinerery
Day 01: We will start from Dhaka 9 pm by overnight a/c BRTC Bus to Bandarban.
Day 02: After breakfast drive to Ruma by Chander Gari for taking permission of Keokradong. After lunch drive to Bogalake. Overnight at Bogalake indigenous house.
Day 03: After an early breakfast walking start for Keokradong. On the way, we will visit some waterfall and Darjeeling Para (Darjeeling of Bengal). It will take 3 and half hours by walking. Lunch at Keokradong second highest picks and visit Passing Para (Murong Village). Overnight at Bogalake.
Day 04: After breakfast drive to Bandarban check in Hotel. After lunch visit Bandarban King House, Buddhist Temple and local markets. Overnight at Bandarban.
Day 05: Drive to Chimbuk by Chander Gari and vist Murong village. Lunch in local Restaurant. After dinner back to Dhaka by A/C Bus.
Day 06: In the morning reach in Dhaka and tour end.
Price per person in BDT: 15,900 ( Minimum 4 adults )
- 1 Night stay in Resort/Guest house.
- 2 nights in Bogalake tribal cottage.
- A/C Bus ( Dhaka- Bandarban- Dhaka)
- Sightseeing by Chander Gari ( 4 wheel Jeep)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Tea, water.
- Tour Guide.
- Hill Tracts Permission.
- Entry fee.
Price Excludes: personal expense & tips.
PathFriend Tour Operator
Pan Pacific Sonargaon Hotel, Dhaka
Cell : +88 01913394033, +88 01672081920
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
" Be a friend in expeditions... "