Our lifting jack

Our design for our hydrolytic system had some problems that we fixed  while making the Hydraulic System one of these problems was the cardboard on top. While testing we found out that the system wouldn't move properly on top instead we replaced it with a popcicle stick to the two top of the hydralic lift so it would be easier to move up and down yhe ornament we had to replaced the copper wire with tacks because we had no copper the tacks where easier to use than copper wire and also we had replaced the block used to push the lift with a Popsicle stick which was better than the cardboard because we placed it in the middle.

Comment Stream