- Substrate- Proteins and enzyme.
- Products Amino Acid
- Enzyme where is it found, Found in the stomach
- Reaction and why the reaction is important Proteases cleave proteins by a hydrolysis reaction.Protein turnover is an important process in living systems
- Temperature and pH of the enzyme. 2.2 and 40°C
- "What Is the Substrate and Product of Protease?" Yahoo! Answers. Yahoo! Web. 10 Mar. 2015. <https://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110526034122AAEeqNd>.
"Effects of Temperature, PH and NaCl on Protease Activity in Digestive." Tract of Young Turbot,Scophthalmus Maximus. 1 Sept. 2006. Web. 11 Mar. 2015. <http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/PL00020776>.
- "ProteaseAbundant Health Center, LLC." ProteaseAbundant Health Center, LLC. Web. 11 Mar. 2015. <http://www.abundanthealthcenter.com/item/Protease-19>.