The Harver Group - Your Health Insurance Counter Fraud Services Tokyo: ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions
ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions Provides Tips on How the Affordable Care Act Protects Americans Who Recently Lost Their Job-Based Health Insurance Coverage
"It is extremely unfortunate when any American loses their job and along with it their job-based health insurance coverage," began Bill Hallberg, Chief Enrollment Officer, ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions (ACAMES). "The good news is that with the Affordable Care Act, consumers now have two laws that protect them by providing health insurance coverage options and potentially saving them money on their health insurance premiums. Additionally, for the first time, consumers have an affordable choice beyond the traditional extended job-based health insurance coverage, COBRA."
Educate Yourself On The Facts Surrounding Loss of Job-Based Health Insurance:
• Now there are two laws that protect consumers who are losing their job-based health insurance coverage: COBRA continuation coverage and the Affordable Care Act.
• Loss of job-based coverage is considered a qualifying event, which allows the potential insured to purchase a plan through the new Health Insurance Marketplace.
• Under the traditional and often costly COBRA option, individuals are responsible for paying 100% of premium of the job-based plan plus 2% for administrative costs.
• Through the Affordable Care Act, individuals can choose from a variety of plans available to them in both the Health Insurance Marketplace and in the traditional marketplace.
• In the Health Insurance Marketplace, many individuals will be eligible for subsidies, which can cover a substantial portion of their premium (up to 100% of premium in some cases). These individuals will have the ability to choose from one of the many insurance carriers, plans, and benefits available to them and can select one that will best meet their needs. Also, they may find that the cost of a Marketplace plan is significantly lower than the COBRA option offered by their job-based plan. "It's a fact that many consumers choose COBRA coverage due to lack of information about their other health insurance options. They may not be aware of the new laws that protect them as a result of the Affordable Care Act," remarked Hallberg. "Additionally, many individuals do not realize that they have a 60-day window under the special enrollment provision to consider their options and decide on whether to enroll for quality and affordable insurance in the Health Insurance Marketplace, or elect the Cobra continuation of coverage option" Hallberg concluded. Many people shy away from the Marketplace option because they do not know where to turn for Health Insurance Marketplace enrollment assistance. This is where ACAMES' team of licensed and CMS certified health insurance professionals could assist consumers. Who is ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions?
• ACAMES is a licensed, certified and multi-lingual national enrollment firm that specializes in the Health Insurance Marketplace and Senior Products.
• ACAMES is not affiliated with any governmental agency. As a Health Insurance Marketplace enrollment provider, we are here to assist individuals and families secure health insurance. ACAMES is compensated by the insurance carrier and there is no cost to the potential customer or enrollee.
• ACAMES agents certified on the Marketplace Exchange possess extensive knowledge on the enrollment process. These certified agents will also help calculate subsidies and explain how deductibles, out-of-pocket maximums and copayments work under The Affordable Care Act.
• ACAMES represents national and regional health insurance carriers across the country that offers products both on and off the Health Insurance Marketplace. Visit our website at http://www.acaenroll.com or call us at (800) 342-0631 to get more information.
What Value Does ACA Marketplace Enrollment Solutions Provide Consumers?
1. Help you shop and compare. ACAMES' licensed and certified insurance professionals can first educate the consumer regarding the new health insurance laws. Second, they can compare the health insurance plans, benefits, and premiums offered through the Health Insurance Marketplace.
2. Determine if you qualify for a government offered health insurance subsidy. Through the Marketplace you'll also learn if you qualify for free or low-cost coverage from various plans offered on the Marketplace.
3. Explain the rules that apply when entering the Health Insurance Marketplace following the open enrollment period. The team at ACAMES can thoroughly explain the rules and closing dates that apply. Loss of job-based health insurance is considered a "qualifying event" under the Affordable Care Act. There is only a 60 day window; based on the date the job-based health insurance is discontinued, to be eligible for coverage through the marketplace.
4. Accessible to their customers. Staffed Monday through Friday 8 a.m. thru 8 p.m. and Saturday 9 a.m. through 3 p.m. CST, enrollment agents stand ready to assist clients with their health insurance needs. Visit our website at http://www.acaenroll.com or call us at (800) 342-0631 to get more information.