The Magna Carta Exploration
1. Separation of church estate and we still have them in the government today. Bill of Rights
39. It's saying that we will not restrain people from their's rights. Today we don't technically have it but we do have rules.
40. No one can be bought or sold for labor (no slaves) but later on in the years it was eventually done. Today this illegal and the government is completely against this.
41. The people that lived here could come and go as they pleased as long as a war wasn't going on.
42. The people during war will have to give their homes up to the soldiers.
60. The rules are to be followed by all that live here. Our government is the same way that as the Magna Carta.
63. We have more rights than mentioned. Amendment 10