Famous Doctors and Scientist That Were In The Holocaust
By: Alexa Williams
This is about the famous doctors and Scientist of the Holocaust. It has interesting facts about it and tells when the doctor/scientist died. I tried not to make this mostly about the all famous Josef Mengele. It has Dr. Herta Oberheuser, Reinherd Heydirch, Dr. Karl Brandt, and Josef Mengele, but it also has a girl named Aaron Schwartz.
10 interesting facts
- Josef Mengele’s nickname was Angel of Death
- Josef Mengele's family was wealthy
- Reinhard Heydrich is best known in the Holocaust and the main architects too
- Josef Mengele died while swimming off the coast of Brazil
- Josef Mengele love to experiment on twins the most
- Doctor Herta Oberheuser experimented with children, like he would remove their limbs
- Doctor Karl Brandt was Hitler's personal physician
- Auschwitz Professor Carl Clauberg liked experimented with people's privates
- Hitler killed 1.5 million children
- Dr. Herta Oberheuser killed children with oil and evipan injections
Who were 5 or more people involved with my topic? What was their involvement?
The first person is Josef Mangele, he is most known for being a scientist in the Holocaust. Second person is Karl Brandt, Hitler's attending physician—began to organize a secret killing operation targeting disabled children. Third is Reinhard Heydrich was German Secret State Police from 1934 to 1936. The fourth is Herta Oberheuser was a physician at the Ravensbrueck concentration camp, and assistant physician to Karl Gebhardt at the hospital in Hohenlychen. And the fifth is Aaron Schwartz, Aaron Schwarz discusses his childhood in Zarowka, Poland; escaping deportation by jumping from a train and returning home to Zarowka.
What hero is associated with my topic?
Raoul Wallenberg is widely celebrated for saving tens of thousands of Jews in Nazi occupied Hungary during the Holocaust from German Nazis and Hungarian Fascists during the later stages of World War 2.
Why is it important for people to know about my topic? What should people remember about my topic?
So people won't have to go through the pain and suffering of the Holocaust again and to inform you about the doctors that were the cause of people's pain during the Holocaust.
The Nazi Doctors. N.p., n.d. Web. 29 May 2015.
United States Holocaust Memorial Museum. United States Holocaust Memorial Council, 20 June 2014. Web. 29 May 2015.