Caroline's Portfolio Overview
Life Savers Ball
2014 Actual: $82,819
2015 Goal: $76,807
Greater Cleveland Golf Classic
2014 Actual: $180,084
2015 Goal: $163,390
2014 Actual: $15,877
2015 Goal: $30,200
YPACS (Young Professionals of the American Cancer Society)
2014 Actual $3,964
Favorite Personal & Work Memory
For me, this is actually a compilation of memories around my long distance running experiences. Since 2007, I've run 6 half marathons and 1 full marathon. When I started running, I could barely run a 5K. Through the support of wonderful friends, an amazing training buddy and a little bit of dedication, I am now proud to call myself a real runner! Through my running 'career' I've met amazing people; traveled and experienced new cities, developed amazing friendships and pushed myself, mind & body, beyond what I thought I could ever accomplish. It's been a great ride... I mean, run! :)
One of my favorite things about working for the American Cancer Society is the variety in our day-to-day work. We get to meet amazing people in our communities, help create fantastic events & make a difference in people's lives.
If I had to choose my favorite memory, it would have to be at the 2014 Life Savers Ball when the Event Chair, Maria Zolli, arrived at the event and gave me a hug. It was then I realized the relationships we get to make at work are so much more than business relationships. We get the opportunity to have truly deep/personal relationships with our volunteers and committee members. It's something I cherish in my roll at the American Cancer Society, as our volunteers are some of the best people in the world.
My second favorite memory would be when my boss, Kristy nominated me as ACS Ambassador for our region.
Favorite You Tube Video
'Dennis Quaid is here!'
Funniest video ever!
2015 Personal & Professional goals
2015 Professional Goals
- Become more confident & competent in engaging community members in to Cleveland ACS Distinguished Events
- Attend at least 2 - 3 networking opportunities every month
- Build leadership for Harvesting Hope Event
- Host a stewardship event to develop high end relationships in Cleveland
- Continually prospect & develop new relationships in my territory
- Keep trying -- and try not to be afraid of making mistakes
2015 Personal Goals
- Start (and finish) DIY cooking projects (make wine & cheese to start!)
- Learn how to salsa dance!
- Move into an apartment (by myself!)
- Continue a loving & fun relationship with my bf
- Travel & experience different cultures in the world!
- Be healthy, eat right and enjoy my friends & family
Favorite Appetizer, Entree & Dessert
2015 Event Leadership
Dr & Mrs. Alexandra Zolli - Event Chairs for the Life Savers Ball.
Jeff Sopko - Event Host/Chair for Harvesting Hope
Greater Cleveland Golf Classic Leadership