How To Make Your Baby Happy While Inside Your Womb
Did you know that it is possible for a new mom to bond with her baby even during pregnancy? Yup! Even if the little one is not yet in your arms and still in your tummy, you can still use those nine months to establish an early bond. There are so many advantages to getting to know your little one early on. Not only does it do wonders for your emotions, it helps you make your pregnancy a bit easier. It will also help reduce the risk of post-partum depression and help you settle into your role as a new mom.
It may seem strange to do this, but it is also possible to know how your baby is feeling while inside the womb... and it is also equally possible to keep him or her happy too. Here are some tips on how to keep your baby happy even while inside your womb.
- Music. Experts say babies are more discerning to music than we think! Babies seem agitated by rock music, kicking violently when they hear it and are calmed by classical music. Even the five-month-old fetus has been found to have discriminating musical ears. Try putting on a soothing classical track on slow afternoons.
- Sound. Studies also show that a six-month-old fetus can move his body to the rhythm of his mother’s speech. Perhaps most astounding, preborn babies can be taught when to kick. Working on this is a great way of improving the bond between mother and child.
- Emotions. Studies relating maternal attitudes to the emotional development of the offspring do indeed reveal a tendency for anxious mothers to produce anxious babies. They also show that mothers who resented being pregnant and felt no attachment to their babies were more likely to have children who had emotional problems. Mothers with less anxious pregnancies, whose babies were wanted and loved, tended to have emotionally healthy children. So basically, stay happy!
- Touch. Related to emotions, touch can have a profound effect on baby and mom. For example, you can try a pre natal massage. Singapore has masseuse therapists who are experienced in lowering stress levels of pregnant women just through touch. A therapist can ease the stress out of your body, and this can soothe baby within the womb.
- Health. A healthy baby is a happy one, so make sure you take care of yourself and everything will be fine! Abstain from junk food, exercise when possible, avoid stress and enjoy a more fulfilling lifestyle. Not only will this do wonders for your baby, it will help you with YOUR mindset too!