Coaching Digital Learning | Cultivating a Culture of Change MOOC-Ed
Vision & Purpose
- 825 Participants
- 47 countries | 41 states and the District of Columbia
- Roles Involved |
Top THREE Goals Identified:
- Become a better coach or mentor to other teachers or preservice teachers
- Share what I learn with colleagues in my school/district
- Collaborate professionally with other educators
Unique Design Features
- Continuing Twitter Hashtag PLN
- ISTE 2014 TweetUp
- Blog for EdTech Women Online Community | The CDL MOOC-Ed Team
- Connecting FI MOOC-Ed to more PD, F2F events & NCSU Graduate Course
- Specific Design-Based Research
- Analysis and Synthesis of Mid- and Post of Course Surveys
- Virtual Focus Group
- Tweaks for Next Run | DLC Team Reflection
- Developing Coaching MOOC-Ed Part II
Questions for NAB
- Could you help us identify our blind spots in terms of the content/field needs and reaching our audience?
- What other underserved groups of educators do we need to be thinking about?
- What do you see as being an essential piece for next iteration or Part II of the Coaching Digital Learning MOOC-Ed?