CMSC - A FUNdraiser July 31st!
Survived the Pan Ohio Hope Ride
For the Third Time!
(we hope anyhow)
Join us to celebrate!
Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 31st -
One Final Shabang to Help Fight the C Word!
And we have a GREAT way to do this!
A mere 4 days after pedaling over 340 miles from Cleveland to Cincinnati, Team CMSC is joining forces with The Wine Spot in Cleveland Heights to host a night of incredible beverage, food, fundraising and socializing!
Stop in at 2271 Lee Road* in Cleveland Heights between 6 & 9 pm for The Wine Spot's popular Thursday night tasting series. For $12 you will enjoy a flight of beer that is customized just for CMSC (hello Great Divide?!) and learn not only about what you are tasting (from their super rad beer experts & reps) but also have a chance to find out more about Team CMSC members, why they ride and their experiences on this years Pan Ohio Hope.
Need more than just the flight of beer or wine? Never fear! The Wine Spot will also have their usual featured wines, drafts & whiskeys at the bar for you to sip & enjoy as you mingle, network (and donate!) the night away!
Other good reasons to attend:
- $2 from every tasting goes towards Team CMSC
- 10% of all retail wine sales too!
- A silent auction of awesomeness will happen
- A spiffy donation bucket will be on hand
- Food specials featuring Pope's Kitchen and Sweetie Fry (proceeds to benefit the Team! Come hungry!)
- Because you love us
AND? The Team has even invited the Fagowees Ski Club to hold their monthly Happy Hour same time, same place - AND THEY ACCEPTED!
(ok. so it was kinda easy to get em to join in - the president IS one of the Team captains and stuff... and. well. they like beer.)
Food Special Details:
- Pope's Kitchen: Clark himself will be on site grilling up the best darn grilled cheese that The Wine Spot has seen! Your choice of Ham & Cheese or Clark's own Fig Cocoa Jam & Goat Cheese
- Sweetie Fry: A yummie side dish for your sammie can be had and even delivered to the Spot! $4.95 regular size fries + $.85 dipping sauce (choice of Indian Masala, Chipotle bbq, Curry Lime Mayo, Honey Mustard) ---- > From the source: Sweetie Fry uses a labor intensive seven step process to hand-cut and freshly prepare your french fries. The best way to eat a regular order of our shoestring fries is to pair it with a delicious sauce.
For Full updates and details - See our Facebook Event!
We also ask that you check out our sponsors!
We couldn't do this without folks that have our backs - literally! Team CMSC thanks our top level sponsors: Tremont Taphouse, Butcher and the Brewer & Pope's Kitchen - All will be proudly displayed on our jerseys as we ride for Hope! (and of course, thank you Randy H for the spectacular jersey design!)
We also thank local host The Wine Spot for supporting & allowing us to hold this fundraiser at their location for our Team!
Make a Team Donation:
Today, there is more power than ever for people facing cancer. Power generated by hope, support and dedicated individuals like you. Power generated by the most efficient machine known to man: The Bicycle.
For more information on Team CMSC,
feel free to email or visit us at the following links:
Mark your calendars for Thursday, July 31st!
*Parking is located in the metered lot behind The Wine Spot or on the streets (streets free after 6pm) - BICYCLE PARKING is always free. Just sayin'