1. Define what a cell is.
2. What are the differences between a plant and animal cells.
3. Use labeled diagrams or models to illustrate similarities and differences between plant and animal cell structures and describe their functions.
4. Describe the function of three of the following cells: muscle, nerve, bone, cartilage, secretory, epithelial, adipose, blood.
5. Explain the relationship between tissues that make up individual organs and the functions the organ performs (ex: valves in the heart control blood flow)
6. Describe the components and functions of the digestive, circulatory, and respiratory systems in humans and how these systems interact.
7. Find a picture that shows the three systems mentioned in #6. One picture for EACH system. 3 pictures total.
8. Find a picture of a LABELED Paramecium, include it in your #Tackk, describe your observations about it and how it compares to other organisms and how they function/survive.