who do dental hygienist Report to
If they work in the dental hygienist you will report to the Dental Board or Board office and it depends on who owns that building.
Job duties and responsibility of dental Hygienist
- Remove tarter, stains, and plaque from teeth
- keep track of patient care and treatment plans
- Apply sealants and fluorides to help protect the teeth
- Tech patients oral hygiene Technics, such as how to brush and floss correctly
- Take and develop dental x rays
Job purpose of Dental hygienist
So that people can smile brightly and have nice teeth and not yellow rotten ones so I want to help people with there teeth. Dental Hygienist exist because if we did not have our teeth will be really gross.
qualifications of dental hygienist
- (Education) You have to have a masters degree and a bachelor's degree
- The abilities is to talk a lot to others thinking of what to do and Monitoring