Myers-Briggs Personality Indicator
1. Write your name on your notecard.
2. Download App on Tablet: Personality Test Pro
3. Take Myers-Briggs Indicator (MBI) Assessment
4. Follow this link to research each MBI category:
5. Write your personality profile letters on the back of your notecard.
6. Place your notecard on the poster that corresponds to your four letters.
More on your personality type.
Click on the link to learn more about personality types.
Share Your Findings
Find a partner who has at least one difference in one of the four areas.
Discuss your findings with your partner.
In the comment stream below, comment on your reflections regarding your personality indicator results. Were there any surprises? How can personality indicators be utilized in the classroom?