Email Etiquette Notes
1. Do not send chains. If you do you computer may stop working.
2. Be concise and to the point. If you are not the person you are talking to can get annoyed.
3. Do not attach unnecessary files. If you do the person may get confused.
4. Include a greeting. If you don't greet someone they may think its rude.
5. Do not forward jokes,games,or chain letters to your teachers or classmates. If you do there computer and yours can get a viruse.
6. Be careful with what you do email others. If you are not careful you can be offending the other person.
7.When you are sending attachments include in the email , the filename, what format it is and the version of the program. If you don't the person may not know what program or file you are talking about.
8. Avoid using negative words. If you don't you can get in a lot of trouble.
9. Use a professional font,not decorative. If you use decorative font it may seem like you don't care about being professional.
10.Signatures should have helpful information like your name and grade. If you don't your teacher or classmate may not know who you are.