Oligarchy: a form of government in which all power is vested in a few persons or in a dominant class or clique; government by the few.
1. All decisions are usually made quickly
2. They have better leadership and the ability to make better decisions for the country.
1. Citizens don't get their needs noticed by the government.
2. All decisions are made by the powerful people in the government.
1. Soviet Union
1. "It's the tyranny of the oligarchy that I'm worried about."
2. "All systems are oligarchy. There is no other."