Best Cheap HEPA Air Purifier
Room air purifiers - what are they? Do really need one? Do they work?
Most importantly, which is the best HEPA air purifier according to Consumer Reports?
If you're in a hurry - Consumer Reports picked this air purifier as "best" - it's a really good choice too. Works exceptionally well and is very affordable.
HEPA air cleaners and HEPA air purifiers are becoming an essential item for many home owners. As society becomes more focused on health matters, many are focusing more on the air that they breathe. People are becoming better aware of the presence of allergens, dust, and harmful particles around them in their own homes that may, in fact, be detrimental to their standard of living.
While HEPA air purifiers have become a popular trend, there are still many questions that come up regarding the many variations and brands. With so many different models are varieties of HEPA air purifiers available, it is difficult for many to determine which are the best. While labeling any product the best is often subjective based upon opinion, the truth is that most people want a purifier that will serve to remove or clean the particles around their house to help prevent issues with asthma and colds.
Perhaps one of the best companies for air purifiers is that of IQAir. IQAir makes a number of excellent products catered towards cleaning the air in your home. Many of their models vary widely in price, though they have been considered to be expensive. However, you get what you pay for, and while IQAir products may be a bit pricey, they are easily the best on the market. What is great is that IQAir does offer products to those that are on a budget, as they have small units for those that may only need air purification for one room. They have received incredible ratings in Consumer Reports, and continue to be loved by many customers in their reviews after they have bought the product.
IQAir isn't the only company that makes great air purifiers. Alen is another company that is often well received by reviewers. Holmes and Honeywell also make highly recommended products. While you may be looking for the best HEPA air purifier, the truth is that is a very hard distinction to make. Rather than looking for the best, consumers should consider their needs. For example, if you are looking for a purifier for a single room, it is best to get a room air purifier rather than a whole house one. With that in mind, it is also recommended that you read reviews before you buy!
- Which HEPA Home Air Purifier Is Best?
- Best HEPA Air Purifiers for Home
- Best Air Purifier Consumer Reports WINNER
- Best Affordable Home Air Purifier
- Air Purifier FAQ
- 1. Do I really need an air purifier in my home?
- 2. Do all air purifiers clean the same kinds of pollutants from the air?
- 3. How do I know what size air purifier to get for my home?
- 4. What is Ozone and is it safe for indoors?
- 5. How often will I need to change or clean the filter in my air purifier?
- 6. What exactly is a Micron?
- 7. How much should I pay for an air purifier?
- 8. Will an air purifier be noisy?
- 9. What rooms should I put an air purifier in?
- 10. Where in each room should my air purifier be located?
- How HEPA Air Purifiers Work
- HEPA UV Air Purifier Info
- Best Rated HEPA Air Purifiers