TODAY WE CELEBRATE
THE PARTY SPOT
Oakland’s Lake Merritt.
between Way and the Cleveland Cascade (the stairs).
Below is a brief analysis of The First Name: Chinasa
The name of Chinasa creates a friendly, sociable, charming nature, but causes you to be too easily influenced by others.
- While you find it easy to meet and mix, and can appear agreeable and compromising in conversation, you can become dogmatic and forceful if pressed too far.
- Others learn that you cannot be told what to do and you seldom change your mind once it is made up.
- You prefer situations that allow a degree of independence, but are reluctant to take on a demanding work-load or responsibility.
- In a position dealing with the public, you could do well because of your friendly personality, interest in people, and desire to please.
- When asked, you are able to give others good advice that you would probably not follow yourself, but must guard against being too opinionated in controversial matters.
- The physical weaknesses due to this name centre in the fluids of the body and the senses of the head, causing headaches, eye, teeth, or severe sinus conditions; also, kidney or bladder weaknesses.
- Although the name Chinasa creates the urge to understand and help others, we stress that it causes a blunt expression that alienates others.