BYOD-Security and E-Safety
How to be safe while using your devices in the classroom?
- have up-to-date virus protection on the devices
- use secure passwords (lock screens)
- don`t let your device out of sight, don`t let strangers use it
- only visit suitable and appropriate webpages used for the purpose of learning (chosen by the teacher)
- keep personal information (home address, telephone number, family members` names etc.) secret
- don´t open any e-mails sent by people you do not know
- set profile settings to private (unless school projects shared with other students and teachers)
- don`t believe everything you read
- think before you send!
- don´t upload any inappropriate or illegal information/pictures/content etc.
- tell your friends to ask before they share any pictures/information about you
- only download/install apps that you know and that are secure (check the internet before doing so)