Chocolate cupcakes with liquid filling
I created this recipe a few years ago, and now we make these pancakes every weekend. They are so tasty, that after 15-20 minutes they are all gone)
Hope you'll try my recipe at home, and will make this one your own family recipe^_^
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
2. Crush dark chocolate (70% cocoa) butter cut into pieces. Melt the chocolate and butter on a steam bath, mixing thoroughly. Bring to a uniform consistency and give a little cool.
3. Beat with a mixer until foaming 2 whole eggs, yolks and sugar.
4. Put the egg-sugar mixture and chocolate, add the flour and salt. Mix until uniform.
5. Pour the batter into molds, greased with butter and put in the oven for 7-10 minutes. Edges of the dough should propechsya and filling remains liquid.
Ingredients(for 6 cupcakes)
- Egg yolk 3 pieces
- Butter 100g
- Eggs 2 pieces
- Black Chocolate 70% 200 g
- Sugar 50 g
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Wheat flour 60g