Presented by Cleveland Rowing Foundation & Saint Ignatius Crew
Take a bunch of people, add some water and lights, and you get fun!
- Races run from 8:00 - 10:30 PM, viewing areas at Cleveland Rowing Foundation and Cleveland Metroparks Rivergate Cafe
- Anyone who comes down here for the first time (kids, adults, nature lovers, photographers) says 'I had no idea this was here in Cleveland and it's GREAT!'
- Races start under the Detroit-Superior Bridge, finish at Cleveland Metroparks Rivergate Cafe
- First time night racing has EVER been held on the Cuyahoga River!
- Groovy Music and fun by Erik Murdell and the Pep Club Dance Party!
- Food and Refreshments available
What does a Night Sprint look like?
Drag Racing on the Cuyahoga River!
How does waterfront recreation positively impact Cleveland?
- Cleveland Rowing Foundation Website http://clevelandrows.org
- Cleveland Metroparks Washington Reservation (inc. Rivergate) http://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/Main/Reservations-Partners/Washington-Reservation-including-Rivergate-15.aspx
- Cleveland Metroparks Rivergate Cafe http://www.clevelandmetroparks.com/Main/Rivergate-Cafe.aspx
- Directions to Cleveland Rowing Foundation Boathouse (remember Columbus Rd. bridge is not there!). https://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=Cleveland+Rowing+Foundation+Boathouse,+1003+British+St.,+Cleveland,+OH