- 1- What groups are involved, who had the power?
The groups involved where the garillas, government, arm & wealthy, peasants and the U.S., out of all the U.S. had most power.
- 2- How the balance of power shifted and why?
The arm & wealthy had the most power but the power shifted when the united states invaded.
- 3- How was cooperation and conflict shown in the game (violence/corruption/war)?
There was some military attacks between the garillas and the arm & wealthy, and the U.S. gave some aid to the peasants to help them.
- 4- What role did the U.S. have on the simulation?
The U.S was supposed to give aid to who they wanted and make peace between everyone.
- 5- What happens to a country when power shifts, is the effect positive or negative?
When the power shifts it depends on who has the power for it to effect positively or negatively. For example if someone that will take the power and use it in a bad way and take advantage of the power will make power shift negatively but if someone plans on making things better and making everyone happy the power will shift positively.
- 6- Apply this information to YOUR LIFE! What relationships do you have in your life, how are cooperation and conflict evident? Provide a minimum of 2 examples.
In my life my dad would be the U.S.A, my mom would be the armed and wealthy, my brother and sister would be the government and I would be the gorilla. I'm always trying to argue my side on everything my family says and my brother and sister always get what they want, my mom tends to consult my dad for everything my sibling and I go to her for and then tells us what we can do based on what my dad thinks.