Job Vacancy - English teacher
Our small bilingual school Cocibolca International School is focused on education for life. Besides our academic offering our pupils receive education focused on holistic personal development. Our pupils learn how to analyze, form opinions and how contribute to the society. Our education includes traditional academic objectives complimented by courses in arts, music and dance. We like our students to feel good about themselves and each other.
We offer a friendly and positive learning environment with mutual respect among teachers, pupils and supporting staff. We are looking for a person that fits into our organization in the following position:
English Teacher for elementary and preschool, either full time or part time position.
- Native English speaker
- License to teach or bachelor’s degree
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Dynamic and proactive
- Ability and desire to work with different age-groups (you will be teaching in English in all grades ages 2-10)
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a team and also independently and prepare your lessons by yourself
- Good computer skills (Word, Internet)
- Creativity with music and games
This position is available from August on. There is a potential start date in December. For more information call 2552-5136. To apply please sent a letter of motivation and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org including desired salary.