Chocolate Chip Date-Cashew Bar
Inspired by Larabar Cookie Dough
Take these things:
- 8 raw medjool dates
- 1 cup whole cashews, raw
- 2 tbsp mini chocolate chips (dark chocolate, vegan, non-dairy)
Do this with them:
- Combine dates, cashews and chocolate chips in a blender. Mix on medium until combo thickens to consistency of cookie dough. About 20-25 seconds.
- Pour onto a plate (wax paper is recommended) and use hands to form a brick with the dough. Let sit and dry for 30 minutes.
- Use a sharp knife to cut brick into slices. Depending on how you shaped your brick, you should get 6-8 bars.
- Eat! But beware: these things taste just like cookie dough. And while they're made of wholesome ingredients, they're pretty calorie packed. So, one at a time, please. These bars make a perfect breakfast.
Serving size: 1 bar (varies), Calories: 210, Fat: 11g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Carbs: 28g, Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 16g, Protein: 4g