Accounting Services of Credence Independent Auditors and Advisors
Keeping accurate and timely financial records is key to your business’ success. We can help. We are helping businesses with all of their accounting needs.
Why consider us for accounting services? Our current clients tell us, “it’s your people.” At CAA, you will receive personalized attention from our highly skilled qualified staff. So you can make informed business decisions, our staff will be proactive in their work for you. They will check in with you often and know your name when you walk in the front door.
Here’s how we can help you with accounting services:
Monthly financial statements
Financial statements present your balance sheet and income and cash-flow statements giving you a snapshot of your company’s financial position during a specific time period. Your CAA staff will walk you through the information on your financial statement so you understand what it means and how you can use it.
Financial statements offer many tools to help you make informed decisions for your business:
- General ledger reports give you the details you’re looking for on all of the accounts for the month including your company’s assets, liabilities, owner’s equity and revenue and expenses.
- Comparative financial statements give you the ability to compare where you are this year compared to last year at this time.
- Trend reports show you how you have been performing for the last 12 months.
- Ratio analysis translates your company’s numbers into ratios that can be compared to both last year’s ratios and industry averages. This helps you more thoroughly understand which areas of your financial situation are on target and which areas need more attention.
- Break-even analysis shows how much of your revenue goes to cover fixed costs and how much is left for variable costs. It also tells you how much of your product/service you need to sell in order to break-even.
Business owners turn to us to outsource their accounting. Either the current staff is overworked or the business owner is looking to reallocate resources. But no matter the reason, outsourcing your accounting duties to us will make your job easier:
- You will consistently receive your financial information in a timely, accurate manner helping you make better business decisions.
- You will have no tax surprises at the end of the year because we will help you with tax planning throughout the entire year.
- You will be doing business with a firm that has depth of knowledge, experience and the resources to handle all of your financial needs.
- Your time and the time of your staff can be freed up and reallocated to other projects. With our second set of eyes on your books, we can see where you can improve and make recommendations.
- You can turn to us to work with third parties, such as bankers, for any financial needs you may have.
The risk of internal fraud or embezzlement may be reduced with an outside firm handling your finances.
Other accounting services:
Preparation of budgets and forecasts offer an estimate of future costs and/or revenues and provide an anticipated financial position.
Accounts payable and accounts receivable services free up your time and resources.The burden of filing and paying payroll taxes is lifted when you turn those duties over to us.
Income tax planning is entrusted to us by many businesses and individuals. We have a tax department that is responsible for keeping up-to-date on the extremely complicated and ever-changing tax laws and ensuring our clients are benefiting the most they can from the laws.