Panacea Hospital – Treatment for All Diseases
Panacea Hospital has a well-established department of surgery which focuses on general surgery. All trauma patients are evaluated by the surgical team.
Panacea Hospital has all the equipment and expert doctors for most kinds of digestive diseases, it is a popular referral centre that conducts treatments and surgeries for all kinds of disorders related to the biliary tract, pancreas, liver and the gastro-intestinal tract etc. Surgeries and endoscopes are used for a wide range of problems such as stone removal, elimination of foreign bodies, abdominal TB among others is successfully conducted here.
Laparoscopic surgery is the latest surgery a preferred technique which is a minimally invasive surgical technique where the surgeon uses a laparoscope to operate; this minimizes scars, decreases pain and enables the patient to recover faster.
The unit has all the latest equipment’s to conduct various complex surgeries for cancers, bypass and re-sections. Panacea Hospital specializes in Bariatric surgery to cure morbid obesity. The team at Panacea Hospital is an extraordinary mix of leading gastroenterologists, endoscopists, radiologists and surgeons of the country, who do their utmost to ensure that your digestive disorders are soon a thing of the past. With all the surgeries mentioned Panacea also have special department for Dentistry, ENT, Orthopedic, Plastic Surgery, Gynecomastia Surgery.
This department is supported by round the clock laboratory, radiology and emergency services to ensure patients receive highest level of care in a timely manner.
Treatments and Procedures
- Treatment for trauma and accidents including intercostal drainage Surgical emergencies
- Excision of sebaceous cyst, lipoma and lymph node biopsy
- Minor surgical procedures like abscess drainage, carbuncles, soft tissue tumors, hydrocele, hernia, varicocele, vasectomy, circumcision, etc.
- Emergency laparotomy for perforation, intestinal obstruction, appendicitis and strangulated hernia wherever patient is hemodynamically stable or ASA grade 1&2
- Laparoscopic surgery – lap cholecystectomy
- Breast surgery for any tumors, both benign and malignant
- Surgery for fissures, fistulas and hemorrhoids
- Endocrine surgery for thyroid and other endocrine glands
- Surgery for varicose veins and other minor vascular procedures