After you complete this learning unit, you will be able to:
- Identify how instructor presence is correlated with improved student satisfaction citing evidence from research findings.
- Drawing upon your own experiences, list three effective practices modeled in this online class or another one and evaluate how they promote instructor presence.
- List two tools from the Tool Buffet you could integrate into your online course to vary the format of your course materials and/or course course content in support of Universal Design for Learning (UDL) principles. (QOLT, Objective 3.6).
- List two tools from the Tool Buffet you could integrate into your online course to give feedback to students throughout a class (QOLT Objective 2.5) or solicit feedback from students (QOLT Objective 2.6).
- Demonstrate your own super-powered instructor presence through the creation of a brief video for your online course. (QOLT, Objectives 1.1, 1.2, 4.1).
What do I do next?
- Go to the next page in this module by clicking on the arrow in the lower right corner of this page.