We all use the internet, so we all have to be careful.
1. Don't give out ANY personal info, it's called personal information for a reason. There are creepers and stalkers out there. If you gave out your full name, someone could track you.
2. Be nice. Treat others the way you want to be treated. But there is always going to be that one guy who wants others to feel bad, aka trolls, just ignore them.
3. Don't share. Your password that is, nobody wants anyone to control there account. So why share your password?
4. Don't meet offline. Unless you have parent permission. What if you meet up with someone offline and they where a 50 year old guy. Weird.
5. Cyber bulling. If you or anyone you know is being bullied online tell an adult and ignore them. If you don't stop the bullying now it will keep getting worse.