Living Tree Training
What is Living Tree?
Who has been trained?
- Lariza Liner, Principal
- Kristi Hazelwood, Librarian/Media Specialist
- Vi Nguyen, ITS
- Sole Guerrero, Parent Liaison
Who needs to be trained?
- Teachers returning to IISD
- APs, AS, MS, counselors and Interventionists returning to IISD
How do staff get trained?
Please click on each button below to view the training documents.
Is there an app for that?
Why yes there is! Download the Living Tree app on your teacher iPad. You will not be able to search for the Living Tree app in the App Store on your iPad. Follow these steps:
Open Safari app > search Living Tree iTunes > tap Get > tap Install
You will need to log in in to your Apple iTunes account. Please be sure to have your username and password available.
Complete the Living Tree Training Form below by Friday, May 15, 2015.
Once you complete the form below, your IISD email will be automatically collected on a spreadsheet as a "sign-in sheet" indicating you have completed the training.
If you have not received the email invitation from Living Tree by Friday, May 8th, please email Nguyen.
- you will see your username is your IISD email.
- Highlight and copy your password (unless you have a photographic memory).
- Open the link provided and sign in (enter IISD email as username, paste password).
- You will be prompted to change to a new password that is easy for you to remember.