Challenge Yourself-Don't be afraid!
We all face challenges in life. Our character is built upon how we address, react to and overcome those challenges. For most people being healthy and happy are major challenges in their lives. We seem to be constantly working to be healthier and happier. Why not learn to make it a habit instead of a chore? Challenge yourself every day to be both of these things. Read my story below to learn how I came to the realization that I alone am responsible for my health and happiness. If you want to know more about ways to challenge yourself please read on and like our Facebook page to follow our progress and challenges. You can also contact me through email email@example.com
The 24-Day Challenge
Anyone who knows me can see both the physical and emotional difference in me. The difference started with challenging myself. You may see ads for the 24-day challenge or read blogs about the good, bad and ugly parts of it. Thinking of changing your eating habits for 24 days or spending money on the challenge scares people. Maybe you have tried other programs with little success and don't want to risk another failure. Or did you "Cleanse" and think that you would have to be on a liquid diet, live in the bathroom & only eat rabbit food? Is it in the back of your mind that this is only for “fat” people or people that work out like maniacs? Well, that’s not the case. Here are some facts about the challenge that may help you understand it a little more. (adapted from http://challengeyournutrition.com/24-things-you-mi... )
- The 24 Day Challenge is NOT A DIET PILL! This program helps you feed muscle and burn fat while developing healthy habits.
- You don’t have to go through the challenge alone. Your AdvoCare Independent Distributor should follow up with you throughout the process to answer questions, make recommendation, and keep you on track. There is also app for yoru phone--great tool to keep you on track! Follow our Challenge Yourself Facebook page or my own Pintrest board for recipes for snacks and meals to help you along the way.
- Everyone Dreads the Fiber Drink during the challenge. They have reformulated the cleanse and you can now choose an unflavored fiber drink to mix with whatever you like! I haven't tried it yet so watch for updates and tips on this one. With the citrus the best way is to mix it with OJ in the Nutribullet and chug!!!
- The challenge isn’t just for people that need to lose weight. There are different product options when choosing your challenge – that’s done on purpose to address YOUR problem. If you are looking to gain more energy, lose weight, tone up, balance your nutrition, change your lifestyle…Whatever you are looking for there is an option for you. Let’s talk about what you want to get out of the challenge and we can come up with a plan of action that is best suited for you.
- Vitamins and minerals used in AdvoCare formulas are pharmaceutical or USP grade, with each lot tested for purity and potency. This means you are getting the highest quality products in not only your challenge bundle, but ALL AdvoCare products.
- You can still drink coffee during the challenge! Yes, I said it… you can drink coffee! BUT – It must be Black coffee, no sugar or cream. Sorry!
- You should consume half of your body weight in water in ounces. Example: you weigh 120 lbs you drink 60 ounces in water.
- Did the last thing make you nervous because you don’t drink that much water? Don’t worry – mixing your spark in the morning counts as water, your meal replacement shake mixed with water counts, tea (you made with water right?) counts as water. You can also drink Rehydrate.
- Meal Replacement shakes can be mixed with ice and water to make a milkshake if you are craving something sweet. Chocolate Milk Shake? Yes please! I also get creative with other additives. Peanut Butter or bananas in the Chocolate shakes. Spark mixed with the Vanilla for a fruit flavored extra boost! I also prepare ziploc bags of fresh fruit in my freezer for the week. Grab a handful of fruit and toss it in with the Vanilla for whatever flavor smoothie you want.
- There are 3 flavors of the Herbal Cleanse – Peaches’n’Cream, Citrus and unflavored. Peaches’n’Cream focuses more on the kidneys & liver while the citrus focuses on your digestive track. Based on your lifestyle you choose which flavor you would prefer.
- You can still do the challenge if you are a vegetarian. There is a special vegetarian meal replacement shake formula. Just choose the vegetarian Shake option at the bottom of the drop down menu when ordering.
- Spark, a product in the 24 Day Challenge Bundle is Brain Food. It clears neuro-active nerves in the brain to help you focus better. Think of it like Draino cleaning out your pipes, it’s clears the blockage and helps maximize the pipes purpose.
- Cataylst – An Optional Add-on for the challenge (HIGHLY recommend it) is an Amino Acid Blend, it helps promote fat lose. It’s like eating a chicken breast first thing in the morning.
- The Metablic Nutrition System (MNS) during the max phase of the challenge is like Octane fuel for a racecar. It’s higher quality then what you can get from the store, so it’s going to keep your system running better.
- 100’s of Athletes takes the same products (whether 1 or many) that make up the challenge bundle. I can’t speak on whether they’ve actually done the challenge as a whole, but they like the products so much they take them without being paid for it.
- Although there are only a couple of recommended products to add on to your 24 Day Challenge bundle, that doesn’t mean you can’t add other products. If you have specific cravings, are looking to build muscle mass or something else there are products you can add on to fit your needs.
- The probiotic restore that is part of the challenge in the herbal cleanse & MNS strip packs is high quality LIVE bacteria. Unlike most other products available that are made up of DEAD bacteria and aren’t effective.
- The Meal Replacement Shakes are pre-digested Protein. That means they are already broken down so you body doesn’t have to – these means they can feed your muscles immediately. You get maximum utilization.
- The cost of the challenge at regular price comes out to about $8 a day. That’s about the average price of the meal at a Quicky meal restaurant. If you get a 20-40% discount that amount falls drastically! $5.83 at 20% discount & $4.38 at 40% discount. That’s crazy!
- You will most likely save money on your grocery bill because you will be buying better food choices. You will be surprised at how full you will feel and how quickly your craving will disappear.
- Limit or avoid the following:Soda (including diet) • Alcohol • Creamy sauces • High-calorie salad dressings • Sugar • Candy • Fried Food • Processed food • White flour • Partially hydrogenated oils.
- What can you eat? More than you think!!! Remember to watch your serving size and enjoy a balance of protein, complex carbs, and vegetables and fruit in every meal. Look for suggestions on the Challenge Yourself page.