1. I get up at 6 a.m. every morning. Sometimes, I can awake at 5 a.m., but it is very early as for me.
2. I enjoy relaxing in the morning, but I should eat breakfast and tidy my room. Also, I have a cat, which I have to feed before going to school.
3. Every morning I leave home at 7:40 and go on a taxi bus. The school is a long way from my home, so I prefer to read a book or look out of the window.
4. Even though I don’t see fascinating scenery, I can see interesting things. I live in a big city, that’s why every morning I see big traffic and hear a noise from cars.
5. I start school at 8:30 and finish at 15:25. We have seven lessons every day.
6. Our timetable - 20 subjects
7. Every lesson lasts 45 minutes and then we have breaks that last 15 minutes. Also, we have two breaks, when we have a lunch. I prefer to pack my lunch, but sometimes I can eat at school. For example, I love cookies and buy them in a canteen.
8. After school I continue studying, because I have courses (Geography and History of Ukraine). I will take exams in these subjects, so I have to be prepared
9. Usually I have dinner at 4 p.m. and then at 8 p.m. supper. Also, I have breaks, when I enjoy drinking coffee and eating something.
11. I go to sleep very late, as I come back home at 8-9 pm . Nevertheless, I get enough sleep, even if I sleep 5-6 hours a day.
12. I try to make my weekends interesting and visitable. I like walking with my friends, visiting exhibitions, shopping, watching new films, but I have a rule: one day I spend with my parents, because I communicate with them along the week very rarely.
Presented by Ann T., Troyeshchyna Gymnasium student. Kyiv, Ukraine. 2014